Other Types of Insurance We Offer


Flood insurance helps cover physical damage to your home and belongings from floods or related losses from rising water. You can purchase coverage to protect your building, personal contents, or both. The maximum coverage limit for a building is $250,000 and the maximum coverage limit is $100,000 for contents. Outdoor property, currency, paper valuables, mold, and cars are not covered by flood insurance.


Umbrella insurance is excess liability insurance that covers claims from a primary auto, watercraft, or home policy. It also potentially primary insurance for losses not covered by the other policies. Umbrella insurance covers the insured as well as the insured family.


Having motorcycle insurance gives you peace of mind whiles you are on the road or it in storage. Motorcycle insurance covers damage to someone else’s property, offer liability protection for injuries to other people, pays medical bills for injuries, a new bike if yours is damaged during a crash, and damage from a collision


When owning an RV or a Camper having an insurance policy that covers your RV is very important during a family vacation or road trip. RV/Camper insurance coverage gives the insured the option of liability, collision comprehensive, medical payment, roadside assistance, and much more coverage.


Having watercraft insurance protects the watercraft owner against damages to their vessel, theft of the boat, liability coverage for bodily injury to others, medical payments to the watercraft owner and family as well as towing in case of breakdown.